A Cozumel Caper – Jessica Tyson Mystery (fourth in the series)
A LAKE KOSHKONONG TALE
I started the research and rough draft of this book 13 years ago. We were looking for a home to buy and toured a house on Lake Koshkonong.
- built on Indian Land
- ghosts artifacts and all
The book came to life and then…
I went on a medical sabbatical for several years.
You’ll delight in this page-turner as much as each person in the critique group!!
It’s chock-full of :
American Indian Stories
Romance – – of course
And the return of respect and kindness to a community divided by fear and distrust.
Please click replies below and write of books or memories or flowers.
For all reading – – click on Books above.
- Every day is a new adventure
- Games we play to get through it all!
- Grasp a story from the air
- What kind of memories do you make on a vacation?
- Emma’s Garden
- We gardeners are like farmers. Every morning it’s the same question
- Smiles from Queen Anne
- It’s Spring. What makes us smile?
- Did you have a normal childhood?